Registration of Participants
Guidelines for the Online Registration for the Meeting
How to register
- To participate in the 62nd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Tropical Medicine, you must register via the online registration form, regardless of giving a presentation or not.
- The online registration will be made through the "reg-cloud" system. Press the "Register Now" bottom below to proceed.
- Payment for the registration will be made by online credit card transaction in the system.
- The registration fee depends on the category and the date of registration. Please check the table below.
- If you are a member of the Japanese Society of Tropical Medicine (JSTM), you will be asked to enter your membership number. If you wish to attend as a student, you will be asked to upload a copy of your valid student ID (JPG or PDF).
|Category||Early bird rate |
(Until Oct 23, 2021, JST)
|Regular rate |
(Oct 24 – Nov 5, 2021, JST)
|JSTM Member||8,000 yen||9,000 yen|
|Non-member||10,000 yen||11,000 yen|
|Student JSTM Member||1,000 yen||2,000 yen|
|Student Non-member||2,000 yen||3,000 yen|
- Full access to the live meetings.
- Full access to the on-demand contents until the November 30, 2021.
- All poster presenters and speakers who are members of JSTM are also requested to register in this system. This system is different from the abstract submission system.
- Cancellations after registration will be accepted until Friday, October 23 (with no cancellation fee). After this date, cancellations will not be accepted.
- Receipt of the registration fee (and participation certificate) will be issued online from November 1 – 30, 2021. The receipt will be issued in Japanese. If you need a receipt in English, please Email the Secretariat.