For Speakers and Presenters
Guidelines for Presentations (Poster and Oral)
The poster presentation will take place via on-line. We invite you to prepare and upload your poster file on Google Forms according to the following guideline.
- Your poster should be prepared using Microsoft Power Point (ppt).
- The poster presentation should be no more than 20 slides. Note that 5MB of the maximum file size and the standard screen size (4:3) are recommended in the system.
- The declaration of COI (Conflict of Interest) is mandatory. You should declare any COI in the first slide of the poster. We recommend using the template made by the society (http://www.tm.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/society/jstm/information/greeting/COI_slide_2017.pptx).
- Only the posters written in English are acceptable.
- Upload your poster file on Google Forms (https://forms.gle/L2uMcVVkjmk9FKMP7) during the submission period. A Google account is required to use Google Forms, so if you do not have an account, please contact the congress secretariat.
- The uploaded file will be converted to PDF with copy-guard protection before being released on the website.
- Submission period: From Monday, October 11 to Wednesday, October 20, 2021 (JST) *It will take about two weeks for the security processing.
- The participants can view all the poster presentations until November 30, 2021.
Oral presentation (selected from poster abstract)
The committee will review the submitted abstract and invite the selected presenters to give both poster and oral presentations (short talk). Being selected, you should prepare the slides for the oral presentation in addition to the poster.
- The presentation should be prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint (ppt).
- The declaration of COI (Conflict of Interest) is mandatory. You should declare any COI in the first slide using the template available on the society website (http://www.tm.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/society/jstm/information/greeting/COI_slide_2017.pptx).
- Each presenter will have 10 minutes for presentation and the following 3 minutes of discussion.
- Oral presentations, including their slides, are acceptable either in English or Japanese.
- All the oral presentations will be live-streamed using Zoom. The presenters should operate their slides by themselves. The instruction for connecting Zoom is to be announced to the presenter and the connection test is scheduled for 1 hour before the start of each session.
- For backup purposes, upload your file for oral presentation on Google Forms (see the guidelines for Poster Presentation) until the day before your presentation.
- Note that all the oral presentations will be recorded and archive-streamed until November 30, 2021.