Call for Abstracts
Guidelines for abstract submission
Abstract submission period
July 13 (Tue) 12:00 - August 20 (Fri) 23:59 JST (GMT+9)
【Submission deadline extended】 September 4 (Sat) 23:59 JST (GMT+9)
【Submission deadline EXTENDED 締切再延長！】
September 12 (Sun) 23:59 JST (GMT+9)
Abstract submission has been closed.
We thank the submitters and authors for their contributions.
All abstracts are now under review. The Congress Secretariat will inform you of the decision of acceptance/rejection to the registered email address. The notification will be sent by September 18. If you do not receive an email from (firstname.lastname@example.org) by that date, please check your spam folder, and inquire us.
After that, we will select oral presentations from among the accepted abstracts. We will inform you of the results to the registered address by September 30.
Presenter (the first author)
A member of the Japanese Society of Tropical Medicine can be the presenter. If the presenter is not yet a member, please complete the following procedures and then submit the abstract.
In this meeting, all general presentations will be poster and requested in English. If the reviewers accept your abstract, speakers are requested to present in poster AND oral. The oral presentation can be in either English or Japanese.
Please note that even if you wish to make a poster and oral presentation, you may be asked to make only a poster, or if you wish to make only a poster presentation, you may be asked to make both poster and oral presentation.
- All abstracts for poster session must be in English and should include the following sections:
- Background and Objectives
- Abstract title:
- 25 words or less
- Abstract text:
- 300 words or less
You can select up to two categories.
- Public health, epidemiology (including maternal and child health, reproductive health)
- International health (including medical cooperation, international NPO, and community research)
- Travel medicine, clinical cases
- Vector borne diseases
- Viral infections
- Bacterial and fungal infections
- Parasitic and protozoan infections
- Vaccine and drug development
- Speakers of symposium/workshops requested by the conference secretariat should register the abstracts through this system or email them to the secretariat <email@example.com>.
- The language used in the abstract should match the language used in that symposium/workshop (i.e., English session → English abstract only. Japanese session → Japanese abstract only).
- If you submit the Japanese abstract through the system, please upload a Word file to the system. The system does not support the direct typing of Japanese abstracts.
- Title: 25 words or less
Abstract text: 300 words or less
- Title: 45 characters or less
Abstract text: 800 characters or less
Please select "Symposium/Workshop."