We welcome oral and poster presentations from general participants, in addition to the Symposium of plenary, keynote, and invited speakers.
Please follow the instruction for abstract submission as below.
In order to submit your abstract, click the button below to go to the abstract submission page.
- Please fill out all the required fields in the abstract submission page.
- Abstract must be prepared concisely in English.
- Please use the abstract template. You can download the docx. template below.
- Length: The abstract should be in one page (including statements of introduction, materials & methods, results, discussion, references, acknowledgments, etc.).
- Keywords: Up to 5 keywords required.
- Abstract submission is only accepted through our online system as below.
- After submitting your abstract online, auto-reply mail will be delivered to your registered e-mail. Please make sure to secure your submission number and password.
- You may view, confirm, and edit your abstract during the submission period. Please note that you will not be able to access to your abstract online after the submission deadline.
Topics of the symposium
1. Blood Substitutes
- 1-1. Novel products development, e.g.,
(a) RBC substitutes,
(b) platelet substitutes,
(c) WBC substitutes,
(d) plasma expanders,
(e) coagulation factors, and
(f) blood cell growth factors,
that can be generated by various technologies, such as chemical modification, chemical synthesis, encapsulation, genetic recombination, and iPS or ES cells derived.
- 1-2. Pre-clinical safety and efficacy evaluation on pharmacological, toxicological, hemodynamic, microhemodynamic and pharmacokinetic studies of various products.
- 1-3. Novel technologies on production including pathogen inactivation/removal of biological products.
- 1-4. Clinical research, such as design on clinical trials, studies on efficacy and adverse effects of various products.
- 1-5. Others.
2. Bio-nano carriers for oxygen/carbon monoxide/nitric oxide therapeutics
- 2-1. New products and their manufacturing technologies
- 2-2. Biological nano oxygen carrier therapeutics for hypoxia related diseases, such as tumor, vascular disease and donor organ preservation during transplantation, with emphasis on pre-clinical efficacy, safety evaluation and related basic research
- 2-3. Biological nano carbon monoxide carrier therapeutics for inflammatory and oxidative diseases.
- 2-4. Biological nano nitric oxide carrier therapeutics for various diseases.
- 2-5. Research on the design of clinical trials, evaluation on efficacy and adverse reactions of various products and related basic research.
- 2-6. Others
3. Artificial cells
- 3-1. New products that can be used for blood perfusion, drug controlled-release, enzyme immobilization and their manufacturing technologies as well as related basic research.
- 3-2. Clinical application and other applications, evaluation on the efficacy, safety and related basic research.
- 3-3. Nanosized soluble artificial cells.
- 3-4. Others.
4. Updates and perspectives on clinical transfusion and its adverse reactions
- 4-1. New concepts on clinical transfusion, new technologies, new experiences, new development trends and related basic research
- 4-2. Updates and perspectives on transfusion related infectious and non-infectious risks, and related basic research
- 4-3. Patient blood management
- 4-4. Others.
Abstract Submission Period
July 1 (MON) - September 15 (WED)
Those who submit abstracts are required to complete online registration beforehand.
- Notice of Acceptance:
- Acceptance notice including presentation details will be sent to you by the end of September by email.
Please click the button below to submit your abstract. (From July 1st)